Zephyr Minerals - Drilling Postponement [TSXV: ZFR][OTC:ZPHYF]
John Kaiser discusses Zephyr's drilling delay caused by an anti-mining group.
Listen in on the 10 minutes of the following video:
- Drilling can only be from July 1st to October 31st
- Potential $0.30 to $90.00 stock per Kaiser's calculations
- Market pricing it as a long shot
- Filed notice of intent on June 5th
- NGO called Inform filed an appeal alleged strange, trivial, abuse of process - forces the board to hear the appeal in the meeting
- No hearings since February due to COVID-19, first scheduled for June 21, but missed the deadline
- Lobby group hoped the appeal would be delayed to September to kill the drilling season
- Potential deposit would be minimal impact; all underground, ramp access
- Excellent opportunity to pick up some shares with 10million $0.21 shares free-trading next Monday, if you believe they'll get a permit
- Colorado permitting (MLRB) folks were annoyed by the tactic; they have worked with Zephyr for many years
- It's a deliberate attempt to disrupt drilling as it doesn't cost much
- MLRB folks expedited it into the July 22/23 meeting, due to abuse of the system
- Anti-lobbyist groups: the hearing will be recorded on camera. Jennifer (?) may become a poster child for abuse of the system. Makes the anti-lobby group look cynical and nasty on the way they do business.
- Overall, expected 3-4 weeks delay
Original article posted 5 weeks ago on Zephyr on the company, and why I don't feel like it's a long shot:
Zephyr Minerals - Compelling Junior Explorecos Mini-Series [TSXV: ZFR][OTC:ZPHYF]
Disclaimer:The author is not a registered investment advisor, currently has a long position in this stock. The author has not been paid by anyone to write this article. All facts are to be checked by the reader. For more information go to https://www.zephyrminerals.com/ and read the company’s profile and official documents on www.sedar.com, also for important risk disclosures. This article is provided for information purposes only, and is not intended to be investment advice of any kind, and all readers are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and talk to their own licensed investment advisors prior to making any investment decisions.